The Carolina Hurricanes (48-20-8) are heavy favorites (-359 moneyline odds to win) when they go on the road in a matchup with the Arizona Coyotes (22-48-5), who have +280 moneyline odds, on Monday at 10:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Coyotes Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have been victorious in 41 of their 63 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (65.1%).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -359 or shorter, Carolina has compiled a 5-1 record (winning 83.3% of its games).
- The Hurricanes’ implied moneyline win probability is 78.2% in this matchup.
- The Hurricanes’ 250 total goals (3.3 per game) make them the 10th-best scoring team in the league.
- The Hurricanes have conceded 185 total goals (only 2.4 per game), ranking first in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Coyotes have been made the underdog 73 times this season, and upset their opponent 21 times.
- Arizona has won three of its 13 games when it is the underdog by +280 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Coyotes’ 182 goals on the season (2.4 per game) rank them 32nd in the league.
- The Coyotes concede 3.8 goals per game (283 in total), 30th in the NHL.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 35 goals and 41 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 30 goals and 37 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 19 goals and 41 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 35-14-3 record, .922 save percentage, 111 goals given up
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 28 goals and 35 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 23 goals and 29 assists
- Phil Kessel: seven goals and 38 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 12-30-2 record, .898 save percentage, 153 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.