The Calgary Flames (46-20-9) have -278 moneyline odds to win when they visit the Chicago Blackhawks (25-39-11), who have +215 odds, on Monday, April 18 at 8:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Flames vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Flames vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Flames have been victorious in 38 of their 59 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (64.4%).
- Calgary is 8-5 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -278 or shorter (61.5% win percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Flames have an implied probability of 73.5% to win.
- The Flames’ 266 total goals (3.6 per game) make them the sixth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Flames are one of the stingiest units in NHL play, allowing 187 total goals (just 2.5 per game) to rank second.
- The Blackhawks have been an underdog in 57 games this season, with 17 upset wins (29.8%).
- Chicago has been an underdog with +215 odds or longer six times this season, and lost each of those games.
- The Blackhawks’ 197 goals on the season (2.6 per game) rank them 28th in the NHL.
- The Blackhawks have conceded 266 total goals this season (3.6 per game), 25th in the league.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 36 goals and 69 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 39 goals and 57 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 39 goals and 39 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 35-15-8 record, .923 save percentage, 130 goals allowed
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 25 goals and 62 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 39 goals and 33 assists
- Seth Jones: five goals and 44 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 5-13-6 record, .887 save percentage, 92 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.