Sunday’s NHL matchup between the St. Louis Blues (44-20-10) and the Nashville Predators (42-27-5) at Bridgestone Arena sees the Blues as road favorites (-120 moneyline odds to win) against the Predators (+100). The game begins at 6:00 PM ET.
Blues vs. Predators Predictions
Blues vs. Predators Betting Odds
Blues vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Blues are 32-17 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- St. Louis is 29-16 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter (64.4% win percentage).
- The Blues have a 54.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Blues score the fourth-most goals in the NHL (272 total, 3.7 per game).
- Defensively, the Blues are one of the stingiest squads in league action, giving up 208 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank ninth.
- The Predators have been the underdog 32 times this season, and upset their opponent in 17, or 53.1%, of those games.
- Nashville has 24 games this season playing as an underdog by +100 or longer, and is 12-12 in those contests.
- The Predators have 235 goals this season (3.2 per game), 14th in the league.
- The Predators concede 2.9 goals per game (212 in total), 11th in the league.
Blues vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- This season, 46 of St. Louis’ 75 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 6 goals.
- A total of 43 of Nashville’s games have finished with over 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.9 goals per game, 0.8600000000000003 more than the total for this contest.
- The 5.7 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.3 less than the total set for this contest.
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 31 goals and 41 assists
- Robert Thomas: 18 goals and 53 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 23 goals and 42 assists
- Ville Husso: 23-6-5 record, .925 save percentage, 83 goals conceded
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 19 goals and 68 assists
- Matt Duchene: 38 goals and 37 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 38 goals and 34 assists
- Juuse Saros: 36-23-3 record, .921 save percentage, 155 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.