The Toronto Raptors are 6.5-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers at Wells Fargo Center on Monday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The 76ers hold a 1-0 lead in the series. The matchup has a point total of 220.5.
76ers vs. Raptors Predictions
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 6.1 more points (226.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the 76ers have scored 9.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Toronto is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Raptors games averaged 219.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 114.1 points per game compared to their 109.4 season average.
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 39 times in 83 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the 76ers went 10-19 against the spread.
- This season, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 40 times out of 83 chances.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 46.2% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 32-14-1 record against the spread and a 41-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Toronto has covered the spread 46 times in 83 games with a set spread.
- The Raptors are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Toronto have hit the over 42 times out of 83 chances this year.
- Toronto has put together a 22-8 record against the spread and a 23-7 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- This season, 35 of Philadelphia’s 83 games have gone over Monday’s total of 220.5 points.
- This season, 35 of Toronto’s games have ended with a score higher than 220.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219.3 points per game, 1.2 points fewer than the over/under of 220.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 6.1 fewer points than the 214.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 217.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the over/under of 220.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (220.5 points) and the average total points bet in Raptors’ games (216.2 points) this season.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 49.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (75-for-218)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (242-for-642)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (58-for-193)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (209-for-545)
- Chris Boucher: 9.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (68-for-229)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.