Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Toronto Maple Leafs (48-20-6) and the Ottawa Senators (28-40-6) at Canadian Tire Centre sees the Maple Leafs as big road favorites (-278 moneyline odds to win) against the Senators (+224). The game starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have been victorious in 45 of their 67 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (67.2%).
- Toronto is 8-6 (winning 57.1% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -278 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Maple Leafs have a 73.5% chance to win.
- The Maple Leafs’ 284 total goals (3.8 per game) rank second in the NHL.
- The Maple Leafs have given up 228 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 18th in league action in goals against.
- The Senators have been an underdog in 62 games this season, with 22 upset wins (35.5%).
- Ottawa has a record of 2-7 in games when bookmakers list them +224 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Senators’ 199 goals on the season (2.7 per game) rank them 26th in the league.
- The Senators’ total of 237 goals conceded (3.2 per game) is 22nd in the NHL.
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Over/Under Trends
- A total of 43 Toronto games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- There have been 27 Ottawa games with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The Maple Leafs score 3.84 goals per game, compared to the Senators’ average of 2.69, adding up to 0.0 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.3 goals per game, 0.2 less than this one’s over/under.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 58 goals and 43 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 31 goals and 60 assists
- John Tavares: 26 goals and 46 assists
- Jack Campbell: 28-9-5 record, .911 save percentage, 116 goals given up
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 27 goals and 32 assists
- Joshua Norris: 33 goals and 17 assists
- Tim Stuetzle: 18 goals and 32 assists
- Anton Forsberg: 19-16-3 record, .919 save percentage, 103 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.