Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Nashville Predators (42-27-5) and the Chicago Blackhawks (25-38-11) at Bridgestone Arena sees the Predators as big home favorites (-284 moneyline odds to win) against the Blackhawks (+228). The game begins at 12:30 PM ET.
Predators vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Predators vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Predators vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- In the 42 times this season the Predators have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 25-17 in those games.
- Nashville has had moneyline odds of -284 or shorter in only two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Predators have an implied probability of 74.0% to win.
- The Predators’ 235 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the 14th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Predators rank 11th in goals against, allowing 212 total goals (2.9 per game) in league play.
- The Blackhawks have been the underdog 56 times this season, and upset their opponent in 17, or 30.4%, of those games.
- Chicago has yet to win as an underdog with odds of +228 or longer on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- The Blackhawks have 194 goals this season (2.6 per game), 27th in the NHL.
- The Blackhawks have given up 262 total goals this season (3.5 per game), 25th in the NHL.
Predators vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 42 of Nashville’s 74 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 5.5 goals.
- This season, 44 of Chicago’s games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.8 goals per game, 0.30 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.9 less than the 6.4 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 19 goals and 68 assists
- Matt Duchene: 38 goals and 37 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 38 goals and 34 assists
- Juuse Saros: 36-23-3 record, .921 save percentage, 155 goals allowed
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 24 goals and 61 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 39 goals and 31 assists
- Seth Jones: five goals and 44 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 5-12-6 record, .887 save percentage, 88 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.