The Miami Heat are 6-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks at FTX Arena on Sunday, starting at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 216.
Heat vs. Hawks Predictions
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Heat vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Heat’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.1 points scored. That’s 3.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 4.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Atlanta has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 232.2 points scored. That’s 16.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 120.8 points per game compared to their 113.9 season average.
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami has put together a record of 47-35-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 14-15.
- This season, 48 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total out of 83 chances.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 47.1% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have made.
- Miami is 33-9 against the spread and 36-5 overall when it shoots higher than 47.1% from the field.
- Atlanta is 37-45-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 43 times this season.
- The Hawks have shot at a 47.0% clip from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points higher than the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- This season, Atlanta has a 33-23 record against the spread and a 36-20 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 216 points 44 times this season.
- There have been 59 Atlanta games that have ended with a combined score higher than 216 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 216 is 7.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Heat (110.0 points per game) and the Hawks (113.9 points per game).
- The 218 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.0 more than the 216 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Heat games is 214.4 points, 1.6 fewer than the over/under of 216 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.8 points separates the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (224.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (216 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.4 PTS, 9.7 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (233-for-610)
- Clint Capela: 11.1 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (169-for-459)
- Kevin Huerter: 12.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (160-for-411)
- Danilo Gallinari: 11.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (112-for-294)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.