Owen Miller leads the Cleveland Guardians (4-2) into a matchup versus the San Francisco Giants (4-2), after homering twice in a 7-3 victory over the Reds, at 7:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Guardians are an underdog at home (+145) against the Giants (-165). The Giants will start Carlos Rodon versus the Guardians and Zach Plesac. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Giants vs. Guardians Predictions
Giants vs. Guardians Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Giants vs. Guardians Hitting Splits 2021
- The Giants averaged 1.7 homers per game when playing on the road last season (137 total in road outings).
- The Giants averaged 3.3 extra-base hits per game while slugging .441 away from home.
- The club batted .244 with 689 hits (8.5 per game) on the road last season.
- The Giants scored an average of 5.2 runs per game on the road.
- The Giants averaged 3.5 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .441 on the road.
- The team averaged 9.3 strikeouts per game last season on the road.
- They hit 102 homers, an average of 1.3 per game, in 81 home contests last season.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a .411 SLG with 230 hits going for extra bases.
- They averaged 7.6 base hits per game and hit .238 as a team at home last season.
- They scored 4.2 runs per game last season at home.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a team OBP of .305 with 2.8 walks drawn per contest.
- They struck out 8.3 times per game in 81 home games last season.
Giants vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Carlos Rodón
- Rodon has started just one game with a set spread, which the Giants failed to cover.
- The Giants were favored on the moneyline for one Rodon start this season — they lost.
- His team lost the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- Rodon’s lone start with a total this season went under.
Projected starter: Zach Plesac
- Plesac helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Plesac’s team lost in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Plesac with a total this season hit the under.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Brandon Belt leads the Giants with two home runs while accumulating a team-high batting average of .438.
- In MLB play, Belt ranks eighth in home runs and 64th in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada’s four runs batted in lead his team.
- Estrada ranks 36th in home runs among hitters in MLB action and 35th in RBI.
- Wilmer Flores is hitting .278 with a double, a home run and a walk.
- Joey Bart is hitting .286 with a double, a home run and four walks.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez is batting .480 this season with a team-high three home runs and 14 RBI.
- Ramirez’s home run total ranks second in the majors, and he is first in RBI.
- Miller has collected 11 hits this season and has an OBP of .545. He’s slugging 1.048 on the year.
- Miller currently ranks eighth in homers and 12th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Steven Kwan’s batting average of .526 leads all Cleveland hitters this season.
- Myles Straw has nine hits and an OBP of .484 to go with a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.