The New York Yankees (3-3) and Baltimore Orioles (1-5) clash on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, opening a three-game series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The Orioles play as a home underdog (+173) against the Yankees (-208). The Yankees will start Jordan Montgomery versus the Orioles and Jordan Lyles. The over/under for this game is 9.5.
Yankees vs. Orioles Predictions
Yankees vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Yankees vs. Orioles Hitting Splits 2021
- The Yankees hit 116 homers on the road last season (1.4 per game).
- The Yankees slugged .416 with 3.0 extra-base hits per game on the road.
- The club averaged 8.3 hits per game and batted .242 on the road last season.
- The Yankees scored an average of 4.4 runs per road game.
- The Yankees averaged 3.7 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .416 on the road.
- On the road last season the team averaged 9.3 strikeouts per game.
- In 81 games at home last season, they hit 122 homers, an average of 1.5 per contest.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .443 in home games last season with 261 extra-base hits.
- In home games last season, they had a .251 AVG with 8.3 base hits per contest.
- In 81 home games last season, they scored 4.5 runs per contest.
- When they played at home last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .317 and drew 2.8 walks per game.
- They struck out 690 times in 81 games last season, an average of 8.5 per contest.
Yankees vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jordan Montgomery
- Montgomery has started only one game with a set spread, which the Yankees failed to cover.
- The Yankees were named the moneyline favorite for one Montgomery start this season — they lost.
- His team lost the only matchup he’s appeared in this season.
- Montgomery’s lone start with a total this season went under.
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- Lyles and his team failed to cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Lyles’ team lost in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Lyles with a total this season hit the under.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge hit 39 home runs and had 98 runs batted in last season, while racking up a batting average of .287.
- DJ LeMahieu hit .268 with 24 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 73 walks.
- Giancarlo Stanton hit .273 a season ago with 19 doubles, 35 home runs and 63 walks.
- Anthony Rizzo hit .248 with 23 doubles, three triples, 22 home runs and 52 walks.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins finished last season with a .291 batting average while adding 30 home runs and 59 RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .255 last season with a team-high 33 home runs and 89 RBI.
- Trey Mancini finished last season with 21 home runs, 71 RBI and a batting average of .255.
- Austin Hays collected 125 hits, posted an OBP of .308 and a .461 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.