The Winnipeg Jets (35-28-11) have -202 moneyline odds to win when they host a matchup with the Seattle Kraken (23-43-6), who have +165 moneyline odds, on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Jets vs. Kraken Predictions
Jets vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Jets vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- In the 42 times this season the Jets have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 24-18 in those games.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -202 or shorter, Winnipeg is 3-4 (winning 42.9% of the time).
- The Jets have a 66.9% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
- The Jets’ 228 total goals (3.1 per game) rank 15th in the league.
- The Jets have given up 228 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 20th in league play in goals against.
- This season the Kraken have 16 wins in the 58 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Seattle has a record of 5-15 in games when sportsbooks list them +165 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Kraken have 184 goals this season (2.6 per game), 30th in the NHL.
- The Kraken concede 3.5 goals per game (249 in total), 24th in the NHL.
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 42 goals and 43 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 29 goals and 41 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 26 goals and 29 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 27-25-10 record, .911 save percentage, 180 goals given up
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 25 goals and 16 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 17 goals and 24 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 18 goals and 22 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 16-29-5 record, .891 save percentage, 149 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.