Thursday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the Toronto Maple Leafs (47-20-6) and the Washington Capitals (41-22-10) at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario. The Maple Leafs are -161 on the moneyline to win at home against the Capitals (+136) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Capitals Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have won 66.7% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (44-22).
- Toronto is 29-17 (winning 63.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -161 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Maple Leafs have a 61.7% chance to win.
- The Maple Leafs score the second-most goals in the league (277 total, 3.8 per game).
- The Maple Leafs have allowed 225 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 18th in league play in goals against.
- This season the Capitals have 13 wins in the 24 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Washington has a record of 2-1 in games when sportsbooks list them +136 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Capitals are ninth in the league in scoring (244 goals, 3.3 per game).
- The Capitals allow 2.9 goals per game (210 in total), 12th in the league.
Maple Leafs vs. Capitals Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toronto games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under 42 times.
- A total of 40 of Washington’s games have ended with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The Maple Leafs score 3.79 goals per game, compared to the Capitals’ average of 3.34, adding up to 0.6 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams concede a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.5 less than this one’s over/under.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
Capitals Team Leaders
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.