The Tampa Bay Lightning (44-21-8) are the heavy favorites at home against the Anaheim Ducks (29-33-13) on Thursday, April 14. The Lightning are -394 on the moneyline to win against the Ducks (+301) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Ducks Predictions
Lightning vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Lightning have been victorious in 42 of their 63 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- Tampa Bay has had moneyline odds set at -394 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Lightning have a 79.8% chance to win.
- The Lightning’s 237 total goals (3.2 per game) rank 11th in the league.
- The Lightning have conceded 200 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking sixth in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Ducks have secured an upset victory in 15, or 27.8%, of the 54 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Anaheim has played with moneyline odds of +301 or longer two times this season, and lost both.
- The Ducks have 206 goals this season (2.8 per game), 23rd in the NHL.
- The Ducks allow 3.2 goals per game (241 in total), 23rd in the NHL.
Lightning vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 6 goals 38 times.
- This season, 39 of Anaheim’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The total for this game (6) equals the combined scoring averages of the Lightning (3.25) and the Ducks (2.75).
- These two teams concede a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.0 less than this one’s over/under.
Lightning Team Leaders
Ducks Team Leaders
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.