The St. Louis Blues (43-20-10) are heavy road favorites (-224 moneyline odds to win) against the Buffalo Sabres (27-37-11, +182 moneyline odds). Thursday’s outing starts at 7:00 PM ET from KeyBank Center.
Blues vs. Sabres Predictions
Blues vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Blues vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Blues have gone 30-17 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -224 or shorter, St. Louis is 6-5 (winning 54.5% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Blues have a 69.1% chance to win.
- The Blues’ 266 total goals (3.6 per game) rank fourth in the league.
- The Blues have allowed 206 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Sabres have been an underdog in 72 games this season, with 25 upset wins (34.7%).
- Buffalo has a record of 11-21 in games when oddsmakers list them +182 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 205 goals (2.7 per game), the Sabres have the league’s 24th-ranked offense.
- The Sabres have conceded 263 total goals this season (3.5 per game), 27th in the NHL.
Blues vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- A total of 35 St. Louis games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- This season, 37 of Buffalo’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.4 goals per game, 0.13 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- The 6.3 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.2 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Blues Team Leaders
Sabres Team Leaders
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.