The San Francisco Giants (3-2) host the San Diego Padres (4-2) at 3:45 PM ET on Wednesday, with both teams hoping to win the series.
The favored Giants (-133 on the moneyline to win) play at home against the Padres (+113). The Giants will give the ball to Logan Webb versus the Padres and Sean Manaea. The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Giants vs. Padres Predictions
Giants vs. Padres Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Giants vs. Padres Hitting Splits 2021
- The Giants averaged 1.3 homers per home game last season (104 total at home).
- The Giants had a .439 slugging percentage and averaged 3.3 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club averaged 8.3 hits per game and batted .254 at home last season.
- The Giants’ offense averaged 4.7 runs in home games.
- The Giants averaged 3.9 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .340 in home contests.
- They averaged 8.7 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 94 homers, an average of 1.2 per contest.
- They slugged .403 in 81 road games last season.
- In away games last season, they had a .244 AVG with 8.3 base hits per contest.
- In 81 road games last season, they scored 4.6 runs per contest.
- They got on base at a .312 clip with 3.2 walks drawn per contest away from home last season.
- In 81 road games last season, they averaged 8.1 strikeouts per contest.
Giants vs. Padres Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Logan Webb
- Webb has started only one game with a set spread, which the Giants failed to cover.
- The Giants were named the moneyline favorite for one Webb start this season — they won.
- His team won the only matchup he’s appeared in this season.
- Webb’s lone start with a total this season went over.
Projected starter: Sean Manaea
- Manaea helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- This will be his first game as the moneyline underdog this season.
- Manaea’s team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Manaea with a total this season hit the under.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Brandon Crawford had 90 runs batted in while racking up a batting average of .298 last season.
- Mike Yastrzemski hit .224 with 28 doubles, three triples, 25 home runs and 51 walks.
- Wilmer Flores hit .262 a season ago with 16 doubles, a triple, 18 home runs and 41 walks.
- Brandon Belt racked up 29 home runs a season ago while slugging .597.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Jurickson Profar is batting .357 this season with a team-high two home runs and seven RBI.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Profar’s home run total is fourth, and his RBI total is fifth.
- Austin Nola has collected five hits this season and has an OBP of .273. He’s slugging .421 on the year.
- Nola is 27th in home runs and 13th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Jake Cronenworth has five hits this season and a slash line of .250/.385/.300.
- Luke Voit is batting .235 with an OBP of .500 and a slugging percentage of .235 this season.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.