The Los Angeles Dodgers (3-2) and Cincinnati Reds (2-4) clash in the first of a four-game series on Thursday at Dodger Stadium, at 10:10 PM ET. The Dodgers are coming off a series victory over the Twins, and the Reds a series loss to the Guardians.
The Dodgers are favored at home (-264) against the Reds (+213). The Dodgers will start Walker Buehler versus the Reds and Luis Cessa. The over/under for this game is set at 8.5.
Dodgers vs. Reds Predictions
Dodgers vs. Reds Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Reds Hitting Splits 2021
- The Dodgers hit 140 home runs at home last season (1.7 per game).
- The Dodgers averaged 3.4 extra-base hits per game while slugging .461 at home.
- The team batted .244 with 634 hits (7.8 per game) at home last season.
- The Dodgers’ offense averaged 5.1 runs in home games.
- The Dodgers averaged 3.7 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .333 at home.
- They averaged 8.4 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 93 homers, an average of 1.1 per contest.
- They slugged .394 in 81 road games last season.
- They averaged 8.0 base hits per game and had a .236 batting average on the road last season.
- They scored 4.2 runs per game last season on the road.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .310 and drew 3.0 walks per game.
- In 81 road games last season, they averaged 8.6 strikeouts per contest.
Dodgers vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Walker Buehler
- Buehler has started just one game with a set spread, which the Dodgers covered.
- The Dodgers were the moneyline favorite for one Buehler start this season — they won.
- His team won the only matchup he’s appeared in this season.
- Buehler’s only start with a total this season went under.
Projected starter: Luis Cessa
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman hit .300 a season ago with 25 doubles, two triples, 31 home runs and 85 walks.
- Trea Turner had a .328 batting average with 195 hits.
- Max Muncy had 36 home runs and 94 runs batted in last season.
- Justin Turner had 22 doubles, 27 home runs and 61 walks while hitting .278.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Joey Votto finished with a .266 average last season, with 36 home runs and 99 RBI.
- Jonathan India posted a .269 average with 21 homers and 69 RBI.
- Tommy Pham finished with a .229 average, 15 home runs and 49 RBI last season.
- Tyler Naquin collected 111 hits, posted an OBP of .333 and a .477 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.