The Los Angeles Clippers are 4-point favorites heading into an NBA Playoffs Play-In game against the New Orleans Pelicans at Staples Center on Friday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 216.5.
Clippers vs. Pelicans Predictions
Clippers vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Clippers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 219.6 points scored. That’s 3.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 11.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New Orleans covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 New Orleans games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Pelicans games averaged 9.9 more points (226.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Pelicans have a 114.7 points-per-game average, 5.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has compiled a 39-41-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Clippers have an ATS record of 10-14-1.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 39 times this season.
- This season, the Clippers have a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% lower than the 47.1% of shots the Pelicans’ opponents have hit.
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 47.1% from the field, it is 26-9 against the spread and 26-9 overall.
- New Orleans has covered the spread 42 times this year (42-40-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Pelicans have gone 17-23 against the spread.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 34 times this year.
- The Pelicans have shot at a 45.7% rate from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points above the 45.0% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- New Orleans has compiled a 26-13 record against the spread and a 24-15 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.0% from the field.
Clippers vs. Pelicans Over/Under Trends
- This season, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 216.5 points 41 times.
- In New Orleans’ 82 games this season, 44 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 216.5.
- The Clippers average 108.4 points per game against the Pelicans’ 109.3, amounting to 1.2 points over the game’s total of 216.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.2 fewer points than the 218.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Clippers have seen a 217.8 over/under in their games this season, 1.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates the average total points bet in Pelicans’ games (220.3 points) and this game’s over/under (216.5 points).
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (167-for-512)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 62.6 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.8 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (76-for-208)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.6 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Luke Kennard: 11.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (190-for-423)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 17.8 PTS, 11.4 REB, 54.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (57-for-158)
- Devonte’ Graham: 11.9 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (192-for-563)
- Herbert Jones: 9.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (57-for-169)
- Jaxson Hayes: 9.3 PTS, 61.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Garrett Temple: 5.2 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (59-for-185)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.