Thursday will feature a projected competitive NHL contest between the Edmonton Oilers (42-26-6, -110 on the moneyline to win) and the Nashville Predators (42-26-5, -110 moneyline odds) at 8:00 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Predators Predictions
Oilers vs. Predators Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 68.6% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (35-16).
- Edmonton is 35-16 (victorious in 68.6% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Oilers have a 52.4% chance to win.
- The Oilers’ 252 total goals (3.4 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the league.
- The Oilers have conceded 234 total goals (3.2 per game), ranking 21st in league action in goals against.
- The Predators have been an underdog in 32 games this season, with 17 upset wins (53.1%).
- Nashville is 17-15 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Predators have 235 goals this season (3.2 per game), 12th in the league.
- The Predators concede 2.8 goals per game (208 in total), 11th in the NHL.
Oilers vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- This season, 48 of Edmonton’s 74 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 6 goals.
- A total of 42 of Nashville’s games have ended with more than 6 goals this season.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.6 less than the combined scoring averages for the Oilers (3.41) and Predators (3.22).
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.0 more than the over/under for this contest.
Oilers Team Leaders
Predators Team Leaders
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.