The Carolina Hurricanes (48-18-8) are -386 on the moneyline to win when they host the Detroit Red Wings (28-35-10), who have +294 odds, on Thursday, April 14 at 7:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Red Wings Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have gone 41-21 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Carolina has won all three games when it played with moneyline odds of -386 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes’ implied moneyline win probability is 79.4% in this matchup.
- The Hurricanes’ 246 total goals (3.3 per game) make them the eighth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Hurricanes have conceded 175 total goals (only 2.4 per game), the fewest in league action.
- The Red Wings have been the underdog 54 times this season, and upset their opponent in 15, or 27.8%, of those games.
- Detroit has played with moneyline odds of +294 or longer in two games this season, and lost both.
- With 207 goals (2.8 per game), the Red Wings have the league’s 22nd-ranked offense.
- The Red Wings give up 3.8 goals per game (279 in total), 32nd in the league.
Hurricanes vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- This season, Carolina and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 6.5 goals 28 times.
- A total of 39 of Detroit’s games have ended with over 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.2 goals per game, 0.34 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 6.2 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.3 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
Red Wings Team Leaders
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.