The Calgary Flames (45-19-9) are favorites when they welcome in the Vegas Golden Knights (40-29-5) on Thursday, April 14 at 9:00 PM ET. The Flames are -158 on the moneyline to win, while the Golden Knights have +135 moneyline odds.
Flames vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Flames vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Flames vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- In the 57 times this season the Flames have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 37-20 in those games.
- Calgary is 25-10 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -158 or shorter (71.4% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Flames have a 61.2% chance to win.
- The Flames score the sixth-most goals in the NHL (256 total, 3.5 per game).
- Defensively, the Flames have been one of the stingiest units in league action, giving up 180 total goals (only 2.5 per game) to rank second.
- The Golden Knights have been the underdog 23 times this season, and upset their opponent in nine, or 39.1%, of those games.
- Las Vegas has gone 3-6 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of +135 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 234 goals (3.2 per game), the Golden Knights have the NHL’s 13th-ranked offense.
- The Golden Knights have conceded 220 total goals this season (3.0 per game), 17th in the league.
Flames vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- This season, Calgary and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 6 goals 44 times.
- In Las Vegas’ 74 games this season, 44 have finished with more goals than Thursday’s total of 6.
- These two teams combine for 6.7 goals per game, 0.67 more than the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.4 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Flames Team Leaders
Golden Knights Team Leaders
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.