The Toronto Blue Jays (3-2) visit the New York Yankees (3-2) at 7:05 PM ET on Wednesday.
The favored Yankees (-148 on the moneyline) host the Blue Jays (+126). The Yankees will give the ball to Gerrit Cole against the Blue Jays and Jose Berrios. The matchup has an over/under set at 8.5 total runs.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Predictions
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Hitting Splits 2021
- The Yankees hit 106 home runs at home last season (1.3 per game).
- The Yankees had a .397 slugging percentage and averaged 2.6 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club batted .232 with 597 hits (7.4 per game) at home last season.
- The Yankees averaged 4.4 runs per home game.
- The Yankees averaged 4.0 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .323 at home.
- They averaged 9.0 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- They hit 127 homers, an average of 1.6 per game, in 81 road contests last season.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .446 in away games last season with 259 extra-base hits.
- They averaged 8.7 base hits per game and had a .258 batting average on the road last season.
- They scored 4.9 runs per game last season on the road.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .325 and drew 3.1 walks per game.
- They struck out 7.7 times per game in 81 away games last season.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Gerrit Cole
- Cole has started only one game with a set spread, which the Yankees failed to cover.
- The Yankees were favored on the moneyline for one Cole start this season — they won.
- His team won the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- Cole’s lone start with a total this season went over.
Projected starter: José Berríos
- Berrios helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- This will be his first start this season with his team as the moneyline underdog.
- Berrios’ team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Berrios with a total this season hit the over.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge put up a batting average of .287, with 39 home runs and 98 runs batted in last season.
- DJ LeMahieu hit .268 with 24 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 73 walks.
- Giancarlo Stanton hit .273 last season with 19 doubles, 35 home runs and 63 walks.
- Anthony Rizzo had 23 doubles, three triples, 22 home runs and 52 walks while batting .248.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Last season, Vladimir Guerrero Jr. hit .311 with 48 home runs and 111 RBI.
- Bo Bichette collected 191 hits, posted an OBP of .343 and a .484 SLG.
- Teoscar Hernandez drove in 116 runs while batting .296 last season.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. hit .276 with an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .466.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.