The Milwaukee Brewers (2-3) and Baltimore Orioles (1-4) play on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Orioles play as a home underdog (+158) against the Brewers (-184). The Brewers will start Corbin Burnes versus the Orioles and John Means. The total in the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Orioles Predictions
Brewers vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Orioles Hitting Splits 2021
- The Brewers hit 99 home runs on the road last season (1.2 per game).
- The Brewers averaged 3.1 extra-base hits per game while slugging .408 away from home.
- The team batted .244 with 676 hits (8.3 per game) on the road last season.
- The Brewers’ offense averaged 4.8 runs in road games.
- The Brewers averaged 3.4 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .408 in road contests.
- The club averaged 9.3 strikeouts per game last season on the road.
- In 81 games at home last season, they hit 122 homers, an average of 1.5 per contest.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a .443 SLG with 261 hits going for extra bases.
- They averaged 8.3 base hits per game and hit .251 as a team at home last season.
- They scored 4.5 runs per game last season at home.
- When they played at home last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .317 and drew 2.8 walks per game.
- They struck out 8.5 times per game in 81 home games last season.
Brewers vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- Burnes has started just one game with a set spread, which the Brewers failed to cover.
- The Brewers were the moneyline favorite for one Burnes start this season — they lost.
- His team lost the only game he’s made an appearance in this season.
- Burnes’ lone start with a total this season pushed.
Projected starter: John Means
- Means helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Means’ team lost in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Means with a total this season hit the under.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Hunter Renfroe put up 31 home runs and had 96 runs batted in last season.
- Andrew McCutchen hit .222 with 24 doubles, a triple, 27 home runs and 81 walks.
- Willy Adames had a batting average of .262 with 130 total hits last season.
- Kolten Wong hit .272 with 32 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 31 walks.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins hit .291 last season with 30 home runs and 59 RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle slugged 33 homers and finished with 89 RBI.
- Trey Mancini finished last season with 21 home runs, 71 RBI and a batting average of .255.
- Austin Hays collected 125 hits, posted an OBP of .308 and a .461 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.