The Los Angeles Dodgers (1-2) have a 0-0 series lead, hoping to sweep the Minnesota Twins (1-2) on Wednesday at Target Field, at 1:10 PM ET.
The Dodgers are favored (-167 on the moneyline to win) when they visit the Twins (+143). The Dodgers will give the ball to Clayton Kershaw versus the Twins and Chris Paddack. The over/under for this game is set at 8.5.
Dodgers vs. Twins Predictions
Dodgers vs. Twins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Twins Hitting Splits 2021
- The Dodgers averaged 1.2 homers per game when playing away from home last season (97 total in road outings).
- The Dodgers slugged .400 with 2.9 extra-base hits per game in road contests.
- The club averaged 8.6 hits per game and batted .244 on the road last season.
- The Dodgers’ offense averaged 5.2 runs in road games.
- The Dodgers had a .327 on-base percentage and averaged 3.9 walks per game on the road.
- On the road last season the club averaged 9.0 strikeouts per game.
- They hit 112 homers, an average of 1.4 per game, in 81 home contests last season.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a .420 SLG with 246 hits going for extra bases.
- They averaged 7.8 base hits per game and hit .239 as a team at home last season.
- In 81 home games last season, they scored 4.5 runs per contest.
- When they played at home last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .319 and drew 3.4 walks per game.
- They struck out 673 times in 81 games last season, an average of 8.3 per contest.
Dodgers vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Clayton Kershaw
- Last season Kershaw and his team went 10-7-0 against the spread when he pitched.
- Kershaw’s team went 13-8 in games he appeared in when they were moneyline favorites a season ago.
- He made 22 appearances last year and his team finished 14-8 in those games.
Projected starter: Chris Paddack
- Paddack and his team were 10-9-0 ATS in games he pitched last year.
- Paddack and his team lost each of the three games he appeared in last season when they were the moneyline underdog.
- When the 26-year-old started last season his team went 14-8.
- Games he pitched hit the over 14 times in 22 opportunities
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman hit .300 last season with 25 doubles, two triples, 31 home runs and 85 walks.
- Trea Turner had a .328 batting average with 195 hits.
- Max Muncy hit 36 home runs and had 94 runs batted in last season.
- Justin Turner had 22 doubles, 27 home runs and 61 walks while batting .278.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Jorge Polanco slugged 33 home runs and collected 98 RBI last season while batting .269.
- Carlos Correa posted a .279 average with 26 homers and 92 RBI.
- Max Kepler finished last season with 19 home runs, 54 RBI and a batting average of .211.
- Luis Arraez collected 126 hits, posted an OBP of .357 and a .376 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.