Jesus Sanchez leads the Miami Marlins (1-3) into a matchup versus the Los Angeles Angels (2-3), a game after homering twice in a 6-2 defeat to the Angels, at 7:07 PM ET on Tuesday.
The favored Angels (-160 moneyline odds to win) host the Marlins (+138). The Angels will start Patrick Sandoval against the Marlins and Jesus Luzardo. The total for the game is 9 total runs.
Angels vs. Marlins Predictions
Angels vs. Marlins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Angels vs. Marlins Hitting Splits 2021
- The Angels averaged 1.3 homers per home game last season (105 total at home).
- The Angels had a .426 slugging percentage and averaged 3.0 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team batted .253 with 673 hits (8.3 per game) at home last season.
- The Angels averaged 4.7 runs per game at home.
- The Angels averaged 2.9 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .318 in home contests.
- They averaged 8.6 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- They hit 87 homers, an average of 1.1 per game, in 81 road contests last season.
- They slugged .375 in 81 road games last season.
- In away games last season, they had a .227 AVG with 7.6 base hits per contest.
- In 81 road games last season, they scored 3.7 runs per contest.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .294 and drew 2.8 walks per game.
- They struck out 10.0 times per game in 81 away games last season.
Angels vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Patrick Sandoval
- Last season when Sandoval pitched his team finished 6-7-0 against the spread.
- Sandoval’s team went 4-3 in games he appeared in when they were moneyline favorites a season ago.
- His team put together a 7-7 record in games he pitched in last season.
Projected starter: Jesús Luzardo
- Luzardo and his team were 4-4-0 ATS in his eight appearances with a spread last season.
- Luzardo and his team won seven of the games he started as the moneyline underdog last season, with a record of 7-4.
- When the 24-year-old started last season his team went 10-8.
- Games he pitched hit the over 10 times in 16 opportunities
Angels Batting Leaders
- Shohei Ohtani had 46 home runs and 100 runs batted in last season.
- Jared Walsh hit .277 a season ago with 147 hits.
- David Fletcher hit .262 a season ago with 27 doubles, three triples, two home runs and 31 walks.
- Matt Duffy hit .287 with 12 doubles, five home runs and 25 walks.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Avisail Garcia finished with a .262 batting average last season and 29 home runs.
- Jesus Aguilar finished with 93 RBI while batting .261 and hitting 22 homers.
- Jorge Soler finished last season with 27 home runs, 70 RBI and a batting average of .223.
- Miguel Rojas posted a .265 average with nine homers and 48 RBI.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.