The Golden State Warriors are 5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Denver Nuggets at Chase Center on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 224 points.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Predictions
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Golden State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 5.0 fewer points (219.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 0.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Denver is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 232.3 total points, 8.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Nuggets have a 122.7 points-per-game average, 10.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Golden State has compiled a 41-38-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 23-20-2 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, Golden State’s games have hit the over 35 times.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents (47.0%).
- In games Golden State shoots better than 47.0% from the field, it is 32-9-2 against the spread and 38-5 overall.
- Denver is 36-45-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5 points or more, the Nuggets have gone 6-6-1 against the spread.
- This season, 46 of Denver’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nuggets’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.5 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (43.8%).
- This season, Denver has a 33-29 record against the spread and a 41-21 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Golden State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 224 points 28 times.
- This season, 41 of Denver’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 224 points.
- The Warriors average 111.0 points per game against the Nuggets’ 112.7, totaling 0.3 points under the matchup’s point total of 224.
- This matchup’s total is 8.1 fewer points than the 215.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Warriors games is 3.7 points fewer than the over/under of 224 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (224 points) and the average total points bet in Nuggets’ games (221.1 points) this season.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 27.1 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.5 STL, 58.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (97-for-288)
- Aaron Gordon: 15.0 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (87-for-260)
- Will Barton: 14.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (157-for-430)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (124-for-314)
- Nah’Shon Hyland: 10.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (131-for-358)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.