The Colorado Rockies (3-1) have a 1-0 series lead and aim to sweep the Texas Rangers (1-3) on Tuesday at Globe Life Field, at 8:05 PM ET.
The Rangers are the road favorite (-157) against the Rockies (+135). The Rangers will give the ball to Martin Perez versus the Rockies and Chad Kuhl. The over/under in the game is 10.5 total runs.
Rangers vs. Rockies Predictions
Rangers vs. Rockies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rangers vs. Rockies Hitting Splits 2021
- The Rangers averaged 1.1 homers per home game last season (91 total at home).
- The Rangers had a .387 slugging percentage and averaged 2.6 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team batted .237 with 627 hits (7.7 per game) at home last season.
- The Rangers averaged 4.0 runs per home game.
- The Rangers averaged 2.6 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .301 in home contests.
- They averaged 8.0 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- They hit 78 homers, an average of 1.0 per game, in 80 road contests last season.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .352 in away games last season with 191 extra-base hits.
- They averaged 7.2 base hits per game and had a .217 batting average on the road last season.
- They scored 3.5 runs per game last season on the road.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .291 and drew 3.2 walks per game.
- In 80 road games last season, they averaged 9.4 strikeouts per contest.
Rangers vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Martín Pérez
- Last season when Pérez pitched his team went 9-13-0 against the spread.
- Pérez and his team went 6-6 in the 12 games he appeared in when they were the moneyline favorite a season ago.
- His team finished 12-10 when he pitched in last season.
Projected starter: Chad Kuhl
- In games Kuhl pitched with a spread last season, his team was 7-6-0 ATS.
- Kuhl and his team won eight of the games he started as the moneyline underdog last season, with a record of 8-6.
- When the 29-year-old started last season his team went 8-6.
- Nine games he pitched last season hit the over in 13 opportunities.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Marcus Semien hit 45 home runs and had 102 runs batted in last season, while putting up a batting average of .265.
- Nate Lowe hit .264 with 24 doubles, three triples, 18 home runs and 80 walks.
- Adolis Garcia hit .243 last season with 26 doubles, two triples, 31 home runs and 32 walks.
- Corey Seager hit .306 with 22 doubles, three triples, 16 home runs and 48 walks.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Last season, C.J. Cron had a .281 batting average with 28 home runs and 92 RBI.
- Kris Bryant collected 136 hits, posted an OBP of .353 and a .481 SLG.
- Charlie Blackmon finished with a .270 average, 13 home runs and 78 RBI last season.
- Ryan McMahon collected 134 hits, posted an OBP of .331 and a .449 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.