Tuesday’s NHL schedule includes a contest between the favored New Jersey Devils (25-41-6, -143 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the Arizona Coyotes (22-45-5, +122 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET.
Devils vs. Coyotes Predictions
Devils vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Devils vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Devils have been victorious in 11 of their 20 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (55.0%).
- New Jersey is 6-4 (winning 60.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -143 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Devils’ implied win probability is 58.8%.
- The Devils’ 218 total goals (3.0 per game) make them the 18th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Devils are giving up 265 total goals (3.7 per game) to rank 29th in NHL play.
- This season the Coyotes have 21 wins in the 70 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Arizona is 19-46 when sportsbooks have made them underdogs of +122 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Coyotes have 178 goals this season (2.5 per game), 32nd in the league.
- The Coyotes’ total of 261 goals given up (3.6 per game) is 27th in the league.
Devils vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- A total of 45 New Jersey games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- This season, 39 of Arizona’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.5 more than the combined scoring averages for the Devils (3.03) and the Coyotes (2.47).
- This game’s over/under is 1.3 less than the 7.3 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 23 goals and 44 assists
- Jack Hughes: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Nico Hischier: 20 goals and 34 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals given up
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 28 goals and 35 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 22 goals and 28 assists
- Phil Kessel: seven goals and 37 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 12-28-2 record, .903 save percentage, 139 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.