Sunday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the heavily favored Carolina Hurricanes (46-18-8) and the Anaheim Ducks (28-32-12) at PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Hurricanes are -406 on the moneyline to win at home against the Ducks (+311) in the game, which starts at 6:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Ducks Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes are 39-21 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Carolina has been a moneyline favorite of -406 or shorter in only two games this season, and won both.
- The Hurricanes have an 80.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Hurricanes’ 237 total goals (3.3 per game) make them the eighth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Hurricanes have conceded 171 total goals (just 2.4 per game), ranking first in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Ducks have been an underdog in 52 games this season, with 15 upset wins (28.8%).
- Anaheim has not had a game with longer moneyline odds than +311.
- The Ducks have 197 goals this season (2.7 per game), 24th in the NHL.
- The Ducks’ total of 230 goals conceded (3.2 per game) is 23rd in the NHL.
Hurricanes vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- Carolina and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (5.5 goals) 36 times this season.
- In Anaheim’s 73 games this season, 38 have finished with more goals than Sunday’s total of 5.5.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Hurricanes (3.29) and Ducks (2.74).
- This game’s over/under is 0.1 less than the 5.6 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 33 goals and 39 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 27 goals and 35 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 19 goals and 39 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 33-13-3 record, .926 save percentage, 100 goals allowed
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 31 goals and 26 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 18 goals and 33 assists
- Cam Fowler: eight goals and 29 assists
- John Gibson: 17-22-10 record, .903 save percentage, 154 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.