The Atlanta Hawks (42-39) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (42-39) on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 239.
Hawks vs. Hornets Predictions
Hawks vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Atlanta has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Atlanta’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 6.8 fewer points (232.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 7.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Charlotte has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 8.8 fewer points (230.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hornets have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their 115.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Hawks vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread 37 times in 82 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 16-14.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 43 times out of 82 chances this season.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points higher than the 46.6% the Hornets allow to opponents.
- In games Atlanta shoots higher than 46.6% from the field, it is 28-13 against the spread and 31-10 overall.
- Charlotte is 45-35-2 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are 13-12-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total 40 times out of 82 chances this year.
- The Hornets’ 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Hawks have allowed to their opponents.
- Charlotte has compiled a 28-12 record against the spread and a 28-12 straight up record in games it shoots over 47.1% from the field.
Hawks vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 239 points 25 times.
- This season, 30 of Charlotte’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 239 points.
- The total for the game of 239 is 10.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hawks (113.7 points per game) and the Hornets (115.2 points per game).
- The 227.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.6 fewer than the 239 total in this contest.
- The Hawks have seen a 224.8 average over/under in their games this season, 14.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 11.4 points separates this game’s over/under (239 points) and the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (227.6 points) this season.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.0 PTS, 9.6 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (229-for-603)
- Clint Capela: 10.8 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 61.1 FG%
- John Collins: 16.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 52.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (64-for-176)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 14.9 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (165-for-450)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (157-for-405)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.8 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 42.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (214-for-558)
- Miles Bridges: 20.1 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (153-for-461)
- Terry Rozier: 18.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (217-for-584)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 14.9 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (189-for-548)
- Mason Plumlee: 6.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 64.0 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.