The Toronto Blue Jays (2-0) hope to sweep a three-game series versus the Texas Rangers (0-2), at 1:37 PM ET on Sunday.
The Blue Jays are a home favorite (-245) against the Rangers (+202). The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Hyun Jin Ryu, but the Rangers’ starter has not been announced yet. The game’s over/under is 10.
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Hitting Splits 2021
- The Blue Jays averaged 1.7 homers per home game last season (135 total at home).
- The Blue Jays averaged 3.7 extra-base hits per game while slugging .486 in home contests.
- The team batted .273 with 747 hits (9.2 per game) at home last season.
- The Blue Jays’ offense averaged 5.5 runs in home games.
- The Blue Jays had a .336 on-base percentage and averaged 3.0 walks per game at home.
- In home games last season the team averaged 7.3 strikeouts per game.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 76 homers, an average of 0.9 per contest.
- They slugged .364 in 81 road games last season.
- In away games last season, they had a .227 AVG with 7.7 base hits per contest.
- In 81 road games last season, they scored 3.8 runs per contest.
- They got on base at a .288 clip with 2.7 walks drawn per contest away from home last season.
- They struck out 9.1 times per game in 81 away games last season.
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Hyun Jin Ryu
- Last season Ryu and his team were 14-9-0 against the spread in games he pitched.
- Ryu and his team finished with a 15-10 record in the 25 games he appeared in when they were favored on the moneyline a season ago.
- His team finished 19-12 in games he pitched in last season.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. accumulated a batting average of .311, while hitting 48 home runs last season.
- Bo Bichette hit .298 with 30 doubles, a triple, 29 home runs and 40 walks.
- Teoscar Hernandez drove in 116 RBI last season while batting .296.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. hit .276 with 28 doubles, two triples, 21 home runs and 32 walks.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Last season, Marcus Semien had a .265 batting average with 45 home runs and 102 RBI.
- Nate Lowe collected 147 hits, posted an OBP of .357 and a .415 SLG.
- Adolis Garcia finished with a .243 average, 31 home runs and 90 RBI last season.
- Corey Seager collected 108 hits, posted an OBP of .394 and a .521 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.