The Tampa Bay Rays (2-0) have a 2-0 series lead, hoping to sweep the Baltimore Orioles (0-2) on Sunday at Tropicana Field, at 1:10 PM ET.
The Orioles are an underdog (+172 on the moneyline) when they square off against the Rays (-206). The Rays will give the ball to Corey Kluber against the Orioles and Tyler Wells. The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Rays vs. Orioles Predictions
Rays vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rays vs. Orioles Hitting Splits 2021
- The Rays hit 95 home runs at home last season (1.2 per game).
- The Rays had a .416 slugging percentage and averaged 3.1 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team averaged 7.8 hits per game and batted .241 at home last season.
- The Rays averaged 5.0 runs per home game.
- The Rays had a .329 on-base percentage and averaged 3.8 walks per game at home.
- They averaged 9.3 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- They hit 73 homers, an average of 0.9 per game, in 81 road contests last season.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .361 in away games last season with 215 extra-base hits.
- In away games last season, they had a .227 AVG with 7.7 base hits per contest.
- They scored 3.7 runs per game last season on the road.
- They got on base at a .291 clip with 2.8 walks drawn per contest away from home last season.
- In 81 road games last season, they averaged 9.4 strikeouts per contest.
Rays vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corey Kluber
- Last season Kluber and his team had a 4-5-0 record against the spread when he pitched.
- Kluber’s team went 9-5 in games he appeared in when they were moneyline favorites a season ago.
- His team went 10-6 in games he pitched in last season.
Projected starter: Tyler Wells
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Brandon Lowe racked up 39 home runs and had 99 runs batted in last season.
- Randy Arozarena hit .274 a season ago with 145 hits.
- Yandy Diaz hit .256 last season with 20 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 69 walks.
- Manuel Margot hit .254 with 18 doubles, three triples, 10 home runs and 37 walks.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins finished last season with a .291 batting average while adding 30 home runs and 59 RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle slugged 33 homers and finished with 89 RBI.
- Trey Mancini finished with a .255 average, 21 home runs and 71 RBI last season.
- Austin Hays hit .256 with an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .461.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.