The San Francisco Giants (1-1) and Miami Marlins (1-1) play a rubber match on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Marlins are an underdog (+112 moneyline odds to win) when they take the field at the Giants (-132). The Giants will start Anthony DeSclafani versus the Marlins and Trevor Rogers. The over/under in the game is set at 8 total runs.
Giants vs. Marlins Predictions
Giants vs. Marlins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Giants vs. Marlins Hitting Splits 2021
- The Giants averaged 1.3 homers per home game last season (104 total at home).
- The Giants had a .439 slugging percentage and averaged 3.3 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club averaged 8.3 hits per game and batted .254 at home last season.
- The Giants’ offense averaged 4.7 runs in home games.
- The Giants had a .340 on-base percentage and averaged 3.9 walks per game at home.
- They averaged 8.7 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 87 homers, an average of 1.1 per contest.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .375 in away games last season with 220 extra-base hits.
- In away games last season, they had a .227 AVG with 7.6 base hits per contest.
- In 81 road games last season, they scored 3.7 runs per contest.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .294 and drew 2.8 walks per game.
- They struck out 10.0 times per game in 81 away games last season.
Giants vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Anthony DeSclafani
- Last season DeSclafani and his team went 17-6-0 against the spread in games he pitched.
- DeSclafani and his team finished 12-4 in the 16 games he appeared in when they were moneyline favorites a season ago.
- His team finished 21-11 when he pitched in last season.
Projected starter: Trevor Rogers
- Rogers and his team were 12-8-0 ATS in his 20 appearances with a spread last season.
- Rogers and his team were 5-9 when he pitched and they were the moneyline underdog.
- His team finished with a record of 11-14 in games he pitched last season.
- In 25 games he pitched with a total set by oddsmakers last season, the teams hit the over 10 times.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Brandon Crawford racked up a batting average of .298 with 90 runs batted in last season.
- Mike Yastrzemski had 28 doubles, three triples, 25 home runs and 51 walks while batting .224.
- Wilmer Flores hit .262 last season with 16 doubles, a triple, 18 home runs and 41 walks.
- Brandon Belt racked up 29 home runs a season ago while slugging .597.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Avisail Garcia finished with a .262 batting average last season and 29 home runs.
- Jesus Aguilar finished with 93 RBI while batting .261 and hitting 22 homers.
- Jorge Soler finished with a .223 average, 27 home runs and 70 RBI last season.
- Miguel Rojas posted a .265 average with nine homers and 48 RBI.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.