The Philadelphia Phillies (2-0) have a 2-0 series lead, aiming to sweep the Oakland Athletics (0-2) on Sunday at Citizens Bank Park, at 1:05 PM ET.
The Phillies are favored (-212 moneyline odds to win) when they host the Athletics (+175). The Phillies will give the ball to Zach Eflin versus the Athletics and Daulton Jefferies. The game’s total is 9.
Phillies vs. Athletics Predictions
Phillies vs. Athletics Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs. Athletics Hitting Splits 2021
- The Phillies hit 95 home runs at home last season (1.2 per game).
- The Phillies averaged 2.9 extra-base hits per game while slugging .413 in home contests.
- The team averaged 7.9 hits per game and batted .244 at home last season.
- The Phillies averaged 4.5 runs per home game.
- The Phillies had a .324 on-base percentage and averaged 3.5 walks per game at home.
- At home last season the club averaged 8.4 strikeouts per game.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 112 homers, an average of 1.4 per contest.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .425 in away games last season with 269 extra-base hits.
- In away games last season, they had a .247 AVG with 8.6 base hits per contest.
- They scored 5.0 runs per game last season on the road.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .319 and drew 3.2 walks per game.
- In 81 road games last season, they averaged 8.3 strikeouts per contest.
Phillies vs. Athletics Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Zach Eflin
- Last season when Eflin pitched his team finished 7-11-0 against the spread.
- Eflin and his team put together a 3-5 record in the eight games he pitched when they were the moneyline favorite a season ago.
- He made 18 appearances last year and his team went 7-11 in those games.
Projected starter: Daulton Jefferies
- Jefferies pitched in one game with a spread last season and his team covered.
- The right-hander appeared in one game with his team as the moneyline underdog last season and won.
- The 26-year-old pitched in just one game last season, and his team won that game.
- He pitched in one game with a total last season, and the teams combined to hit the over.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper hit 35 home runs while accumulating a batting average of .309 last season.
- Nicholas Castellanos drove in 100 runs batted in while batting .309 batting average.
- Jean Segura hit .290 last season with 27 doubles, three triples, 14 home runs and 39 walks.
- Kyle Schwarber had 19 doubles, 32 home runs and 64 walks while hitting .266.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Jed Lowrie finished last season with a .245 average and 69 RBI.
- Tony Kemp hit .279 with an OBP of .382 and a slugging percentage of .418.
- Elvis Andrus finished last season with three home runs, 37 RBI and a batting average of .243.
- Sean Murphy collected 85 hits, posted an OBP of .306 and a .405 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.