The New York Yankees (2-0) aim to finish off a sweep of a three-game series versus the Boston Red Sox (0-2), at 7:08 PM ET on Sunday.
The Yankees are the road favorite (-140) against the Red Sox (+119). The Yankees will start Jordan Montgomery against the Red Sox and Tanner Houck. The over/under for the game is set at 9 total runs.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Predictions
Yankees vs. Red Sox Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Yankees vs. Red Sox Hitting Splits 2021
- The Yankees hit 106 homers at home last season (1.3 per game).
- The Yankees averaged 2.6 extra-base hits per game while slugging .397 at home.
- The team batted .232 with 597 hits (7.4 per game) at home last season.
- The Yankees averaged 4.4 runs per home game.
- The Yankees had a .323 on-base percentage and averaged 4.0 walks per game at home.
- At home last season the club averaged 9.0 strikeouts per game.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 111 homers, an average of 1.4 per contest.
- They slugged .418 in 81 road games last season.
- In away games last season, they had a .241 AVG with 8.3 base hits per contest.
- They scored 4.4 runs per game last season on the road.
- They got on base at a .307 clip with 3.0 walks drawn per contest away from home last season.
- They struck out 9.4 times per game in 81 away games last season.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jordan Montgomery
- Last season Montgomery and his team had a 12-10-0 record against the spread in games he pitched.
- Montgomery and his team went 12-10 in the 22 games he pitched when they were favored on the moneyline a season ago.
- When he pitched in a game last season, his team went 17-13.
Projected starter: Tanner Houck
- Houck and his team were 4-3-0 ATS in his seven appearances with a spread last season.
- Houck appeared in two games last season as the moneyline underdog and his team finished with a record of 1-1 in those contests.
- His team finished with a record of 7-6 in games he pitched last season.
- Games he pitched hit the over three times in 12 opportunities
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge hit 39 home runs and had 98 runs batted in last season, while racking up a batting average of .287.
- DJ LeMahieu had 24 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 73 walks while batting .268.
- Giancarlo Stanton hit .273 a season ago with 19 doubles, 35 home runs and 63 walks.
- Anthony Rizzo had 23 doubles, three triples, 22 home runs and 52 walks while hitting .248.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Rafael Devers finished with a .279 average last season, with 38 home runs and 113 RBI.
- J.D. Martinez hit .286 with an OBP of .349 and a slugging percentage of .518.
- Xander Bogaerts finished last season with a .295 batting average while adding 23 home runs and 79 RBI.
- Trevor Story hit .251 with an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .471.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.