The Chicago Bulls (45-36) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (46-35) on Sunday, April 10, 2022 at Target Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Bulls Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Minnesota has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Timberwolves’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 4.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Chicago covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Bulls have a 107.7 points-per-game average, 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Timberwolves vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 43-37-1 against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves are 11-8 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 49 times this season.
- The Timberwolves make 45.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 47.3% from the field, it is 25-5 against the spread and 26-4 overall.
- Chicago has covered the spread 41 times this season (41-40-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 3-6.
- Chicago games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 40 times this year.
- The Bulls’ 48.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.0 percentage points higher than the Timberwolves have given up to their opponents (46.0%).
- This season, Chicago has a 32-16 record against the spread and a 33-15 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.0% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.6 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (150-for-366)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (215-for-598)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.1 PTS, 7.1 AST, 41.1 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (176-for-518)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 59.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Malik Beasley: 12.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (238-for-631)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.6 PTS, 11.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (104-for-331)
- Zach LaVine: 24.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (185-for-475)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.6 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Coby White: 12.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (136-for-353)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.