The Chicago Cubs (2-0) will look to sweep a three-game series versus the Milwaukee Brewers (0-2), at 2:20 PM ET on Sunday.
The Cubs are an underdog (+118 on the moneyline) when they take on the Brewers (-139). The Brewers will give the ball to Freddy Peralta against the Cubs and Marcus Stroman.
Brewers vs. Cubs Predictions
Brewers vs. Cubs Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Cubs Hitting Splits 2021
- The Brewers hit 99 homers away from home last season (1.2 per game).
- The Brewers slugged .408 with 3.1 extra-base hits per game away from home.
- The club batted .244 with 676 hits (8.3 per game) on the road last season.
- The Brewers scored an average of 4.8 runs per road game.
- The Brewers had a .319 on-base percentage and averaged 3.4 walks per game on the road.
- The team averaged 9.3 strikeouts per game last season on the road.
- They hit 111 homers, an average of 1.4 per game, in 81 home contests last season.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .421 in home games last season with 228 extra-base hits.
- They averaged 7.6 base hits per game and hit .240 as a team at home last season.
- They scored 4.6 runs per game last season at home.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a team OBP of .319 with 3.3 walks drawn per contest.
- They struck out 792 times in 81 games last season, an average of 9.8 per contest.
Brewers vs. Cubs Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Freddy Peralta
- Last season Peralta and his team went 13-9-0 against the spread when he pitched.
- Peralta and his team went 16-9 in games he appeared in when they were favored on the moneyline a season ago.
- His team finished with an 18-10 record in games he pitched in last season.
Projected starter: Marcus Stroman
- Stroman and his team were 7-17-0 ATS in games he pitched last year.
- Stroman and his team had a 4-5 record when he pitched as an underdog last season.
- The 30-year-old made 33 appearances last year and his team went 16-17 in those games.
- When he pitched last season, the teams combined to hit the over 11 times in 31 chances
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Hunter Renfroe racked up 31 home runs and had 96 runs batted in last season.
- Andrew McCutchen hit .222 with 24 doubles, a triple, 27 home runs and 81 walks.
- Willy Adames put up 130 hits with a batting average of .262 last season.
- Kolten Wong had 32 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 31 walks while batting .272.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Ian Happ finished with a .226 average and 66 RBI last season.
- Jonathan Villar posted a .249 average with 18 homers and 42 RBI.
- Willson Contreras finished last season with 21 home runs, 57 RBI and a batting average of .237.
- Frank Schwindel collected 79 hits, posted an OBP of .371 and a .591 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.