The Florida Panthers (49-15-6) are favored on the road (-133 moneyline odds to win) against the Nashville Predators (41-25-4, +111 moneyline odds). The contest on Saturday starts at 6:00 PM ET from Bridgestone Arena.
Panthers vs. Predators Predictions
Panthers vs. Predators Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in 47 of their 63 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (74.6%).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter, Florida has put together a 43-14 record (winning 75.4% of its games).
- The Panthers’ implied moneyline win probability is 57.1% in this game.
- The Panthers are the top-scoring team in the league with 291 total goals (4.2 per game on 7.1 assists per outing).
- The Panthers rank 14th in goals against, conceding 206 total goals (2.9 per game) in league play.
- The Predators have been made the underdog 30 times this season, and upset their opponent 17 times.
- Nashville has won 11 of its 20 games when it is the underdog by +111 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Predators’ 231 goals on the season (3.3 per game) rank them 10th in the league.
- The Predators allow 2.9 goals per game (201 in total), the 10th-fewest in the NHL.
Panthers vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined for more than Saturday’s total of 6.5 goals 46 times this season.
- So far this season, 35 games Nashville has played finished with over 6.5 goals.
- The Panthers score 4.16 goals per game, compared to the Predators’ average of 3.30, adding up to 1.0 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams concede a combined 5.8 goals per game, 0.7 less than this one’s over/under.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 26 goals and 76 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 34 goals and 42 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 26 goals and 43 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 33-6-3 record, .911 save percentage, 119 goals allowed
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 19 goals and 68 assists
- Matt Duchene: 37 goals and 37 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 38 goals and 32 assists
- Juuse Saros: 35-21-3 record, .921 save percentage, 149 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.