The Milwaukee Bucks (51-30) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers (43-38) on Sunday, April 10, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as 5.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET.
Cavaliers vs. Bucks Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- In their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have a points-per-game average 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Milwaukee covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bucks have a 119.6 points-per-game average, 4.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Cleveland has compiled a 42-38-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Cavaliers went 11-8 against the spread.
- This season, 35 of Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points higher than the 45.5% the Bucks allow to opponents.
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 45.5% from the field, it is 29-20-1 against the spread and 31-19 overall.
- Milwaukee is 39-42-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have not covered a spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 41 times this season.
- The Bucks are shooting 46.8% from the field, 1.5% higher than the 45.3% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Milwaukee is 33-13 against the spread and 41-5 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.8 PTS, 8.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (171-for-449)
- Evan Mobley: 14.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.6 BLK, 50.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (23-for-92)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Kevin Love: 13.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.6 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (179-for-466)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (132-for-373)
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.6 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.