The Chicago White Sox (1-1) and Detroit Tigers (1-1) play a rubber match on Sunday at 1:10 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The White Sox are favored (-139 on the moneyline to win) when they square off against the Tigers (+118). The White Sox will start Michael Kopech versus the Tigers and Tarik Skubal. The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
White Sox vs. Tigers Predictions
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
White Sox vs. Tigers Hitting Splits 2021
- The White Sox hit 80 homers on the road last season (1.0 per game).
- The White Sox averaged 3.0 extra-base hits per game while slugging .403 on the road.
- The club batted .253 with 699 hits (8.6 per game) on the road last season.
- The White Sox scored an average of 4.7 runs per road game.
- The White Sox had a .326 on-base percentage and averaged 3.5 walks per game on the road.
- The team averaged 9.2 strikeouts per game last season on the road.
- In 81 games at home last season, they hit 81 homers, an average of 1.0 per contest.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a .397 SLG with 216 hits going for extra bases.
- They averaged 7.8 base hits per game and hit .242 as a team at home last season.
- They scored 4.1 runs per game last season at home.
- In 81 home games last season, they had a team OBP of .311 with 3.0 walks drawn per contest.
- They struck out 8.9 times per game in 81 home games last season.
White Sox vs. Tigers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Michael Kopech
- Last season Kopech’s team covered in all three of his games with a spread.
- Kopech and his team went 2-1 in games he pitched when they were moneyline favorites a season ago.
- His team finished 3-1 when he pitched in last season.
Projected starter: Tarik Skubal
- Skubal and his team were 11-9-0 ATS in his 20 appearances with a spread last season.
- Skubal and his team won as underdogs in 11 of his 23 appearances last season with a moneyline.
- His team finished with a record of 14-15 in games he pitched last season.
- Games he pitched hit the over 13 times in 28 opportunities
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu racked up 30 home runs and had 117 runs batted in last season.
- A.J. Pollock hit .297 with 27 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 30 walks.
- Josh Harrison hit .279 last season with 33 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 31 walks.
- Yasmani Grandal hit .240 with nine doubles, 23 home runs and 87 walks.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Austin Meadows finished with a .234 average and 106 RBI last season.
- Robbie Grossman collected 133 hits, posted an OBP of .357 and a .415 SLG.
- Jonathan Schoop hit .278 last season with 22 home runs and 84 RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario collected 151 hits, posted an OBP of .351 and a .443 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.