The Charlotte Hornets (42-39) host the Washington Wizards (35-46) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at Spectrum Center, beginning at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, April 10, 2022. The Wizards are 10.5-point underdogs in the game, the fourth matchup between the teams this season.
Hornets vs. Wizards Predictions
Hornets vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Hornets vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Charlotte covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Charlotte games has gone over the set total five times.
- Across their last 10 games, the Hornets have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Washington’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- During their past 10 games, the Wizards have a 111.0 points-per-game average, 2.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Hornets vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Charlotte has gone 44-35-2 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 40 times this season.
- The Hornets are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 46.3% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Charlotte has a 28-14 record against the spread and a 28-14 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- Washington has covered the spread 32 times in 81 games with a set spread.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 44 times this season.
- The Wizards’ 47.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Hornets have given up to their opponents (46.6%).
- Washington is 22-22-1 against the spread and 25-20 overall when it shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 20.1 PTS, 7.6 AST, 1.6 STL, 42.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (214-for-558)
- Miles Bridges: 20.3 PTS, 7.0 REB, 49.3 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (153-for-461)
- Terry Rozier: 19.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (217-for-584)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 15.1 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (189-for-548)
- Mason Plumlee: 6.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 64.0 FG%
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (128-for-375)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (159-for-408)
- Deni Avdija: 8.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (81-for-254)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 70.1 FG%
- Corey Kispert: 8.1 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (108-for-312)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.