The Atlanta Braves (2-1) take the field against the Cincinnati Reds (1-2) on Sunday at Truist Park, at 1:35 PM ET.
The Reds (+167 underdog moneyline odds) are away versus the Braves (-197). The Braves will give the ball to Ian Anderson against the Reds and Hunter Greene. The total for this game is set at 9.5.
Braves vs. Reds Predictions
Braves vs. Reds Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Braves vs. Reds Hitting Splits 2021
- The Braves averaged 1.5 homers per home game last season (116 total at home).
- The Braves averaged 3.3 extra-base hits per game while slugging .442 in home contests.
- The club averaged 8.2 hits per game and batted .248 at home last season.
- The Braves’ offense averaged 5.1 runs in home games.
- The Braves had a .325 on-base percentage and averaged 3.4 walks per game at home.
- They averaged 9.1 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 93 homers, an average of 1.1 per contest.
- They slugged .394 in 81 road games last season.
- They averaged 8.0 base hits per game and had a .236 batting average on the road last season.
- In 81 road games last season, they scored 4.2 runs per contest.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .310 and drew 3.0 walks per game.
- In 81 road games last season, they averaged 8.6 strikeouts per contest.
Braves vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Ian Anderson
- Last season Anderson and his team went 10-12-0 against the spread when he pitched.
- Anderson and his team went 13-6 in games he pitched when they were the moneyline favorite a season ago.
- He made 24 appearances last year and his team finished 17-11 in those games.
Projected starter: Hunter Greene
- The righty did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Matt Olson collected 39 home runs while slugging .540 last season.
- Ozzie Albies had 40 doubles, seven triples, 30 home runs and 47 walks while hitting .259.
- Austin Riley had a batting average of .303 with 179 total hits last season.
- Dansby Swanson had 33 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 52 walks while batting .248.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Joey Votto finished with a .266 average last season, with 36 home runs and 99 RBI.
- Jonathan India posted a .269 average with 21 homers and 69 RBI.
- Tommy Pham finished last season with 15 home runs, 49 RBI and a batting average of .229.
- Tyler Naquin collected 111 hits, posted an OBP of .333 and a .477 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.