The Vancouver Canucks (34-28-10) are the favorites when they host the San Jose Sharks (29-32-9) on Saturday, April 9. The Canucks are -175 on the moneyline to win over the Sharks (+143) in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Canucks vs. Sharks Predictions
Canucks vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Canucks vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Canucks are 13-11 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter, Vancouver is 3-2 (winning 60.0% of the time).
- The Canucks’ implied moneyline win probability is 63.6% in this matchup.
- The Canucks rank 19th in the NHL with 205 goals scored (2.8 per game).
- The Canucks have given up 201 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking 10th in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Sharks have been an underdog in 52 games this season, with 17 upset wins (32.7%).
- San Jose has won six of its 25 games when it is the underdog by +143 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Sharks have 182 goals this season (2.6 per game), 31st in the NHL.
- The Sharks’ total of 222 goals given up (3.2 per game) is 20th in the league.
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 29 goals and 56 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 25 goals and 31 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 48 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 29-20-6 record, .917 save percentage, 146 goals given up
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 31 goals and 38 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 27 goals and 31 assists
- Logan Couture: 23 goals and 26 assists
- James Reimer: 18-16-7 record, .915 save percentage, 109 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.