The Pittsburgh Penguins (41-21-10) have -148 moneyline odds to win when they host a game against the Washington Capitals (38-22-10), who have +120 moneyline odds, on Saturday at 3:00 PM ET.
Penguins vs. Capitals Predictions
Penguins vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- The Penguins are 31-20 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh is 24-11 when it has played with moneyline odds of -148 or shorter (68.6% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Penguins have a 59.7% chance to win.
- The Penguins’ 234 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the ninth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Penguins have given up 191 total goals (2.6 per game), ranking fifth in league play for the fewest goals against.
- The Capitals have been an underdog in 22 games this season, with 11 upset wins (50.0%).
- Washington is 5-3 when oddsmakers have listed them as underdogs of +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Capitals’ 225 goals on the season (3.2 per game) rank them 13th in the league.
- The Capitals’ total of 203 goals allowed (2.9 per game) is 12th in the league.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 26 goals and 46 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 33 goals and 37 assists
- Kris Letang: seven goals and 53 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 33-17-6 record, .920 save percentage, 131 goals allowed
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 43 goals and 39 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 22 goals and 46 assists
- John Carlson: 13 goals and 46 assists
- Vitek Vanecek: 17-11-5 record, .911 save percentage, 86 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.