The Pittsburgh Penguins (41-21-10) have -148 moneyline odds to win when they host a game against the Washington Capitals (38-22-10), who have +120 moneyline odds, on Saturday at 3:00 PM ET.
Penguins vs. Capitals Predictions
Penguins vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- The Penguins are 31-20 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh is 24-11 when it has played with moneyline odds of -148 or shorter (68.6% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Penguins have a 59.7% chance to win.
- The Penguins’ 234 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the ninth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Penguins have given up 191 total goals (2.6 per game), ranking fifth in league play for the fewest goals against.
- The Capitals have been an underdog in 22 games this season, with 11 upset wins (50.0%).
- Washington is 5-3 when oddsmakers have listed them as underdogs of +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Capitals’ 225 goals on the season (3.2 per game) rank them 13th in the league.
- The Capitals’ total of 203 goals allowed (2.9 per game) is 12th in the league.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 26 goals and 46 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 33 goals and 37 assists
- Kris Letang: seven goals and 53 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 33-17-6 record, .920 save percentage, 131 goals allowed
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 43 goals and 39 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 22 goals and 46 assists
- John Carlson: 13 goals and 46 assists
- Vitek Vanecek: 17-11-5 record, .911 save percentage, 86 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.