A competitive NHL matchup is expected on Saturday when the Philadelphia Flyers (23-37-11) host the Anaheim Ducks (28-32-12) at Wells Fargo Center. The Ducks are underdogs (-106 on the moneyline) against the Flyers (-115) ahead of the outing, which starts at 7:30 PM ET.
Flyers vs. Ducks Predictions
Flyers vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Flyers vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- In the 13 times this season the Flyers have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 6-7 in those games.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter, Philadelphia has put together a 6-7 record (winning 46.2% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Flyers have an implied probability of 53.5% to win.
- The Flyers’ 184 total goals (2.6 per game) rank 28th in the league.
- Defensively, the Flyers are allowing 247 total goals (3.5 per game) to rank 25th in NHL action.
- This season the Ducks have 14 wins in the 51 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Anaheim is 14-36 when it is underdogs of -106 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 197 goals (2.7 per game), the Ducks have the NHL’s 23rd-ranked offense.
- The Ducks’ total of 230 goals given up (3.2 per game) is 23rd in the NHL.
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 23 goals and 27 assists
- Travis Konecny: 13 goals and 31 assists
- Joel Farabee: 16 goals and 17 assists
- Carter Hart: 13-23-7 record, .906 save percentage, 134 goals given up
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 31 goals and 26 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 18 goals and 33 assists
- Cam Fowler: eight goals and 29 assists
- John Gibson: 17-22-10 record, .903 save percentage, 154 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.