Saturday’s NHL matchup between the New York Rangers (46-20-6) and the Ottawa Senators (26-38-6) at Madison Square Garden sees the Rangers heavily favored at home (-278 moneyline odds to win) against the Senators (+220). The game starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Senators Predictions
Rangers vs. Senators Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Rangers are 27-11 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- New York has been a moneyline favorite of -278 or shorter twice this season, and split them 1-1.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rangers have an implied probability of 73.5% to win.
- The Rangers’ 216 total goals (three per game) make them the 16th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Rangers have conceded 183 total goals (2.5 per game), the third-fewest in NHL play.
- The Senators have been the underdog 58 times this season, and upset their opponent in 20, or 34.5%, of those games.
- Ottawa is 2-8 when sportsbooks have made them underdogs of +220 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 188 goals (2.7 per game), the Senators have the NHL’s 27th-ranked offense.
- The Senators have conceded 225 total goals this season (3.2 per game), 21st in the league.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 20 goals and 65 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 28 goals and 46 assists
- Chris Kreider: 47 goals and 21 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 33-10-4 record, .935 save percentage, 95 goals conceded
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 24 goals and 30 assists
- Joshua Norris: 31 goals and 15 assists
- Tim Stuetzle: 15 goals and 28 assists
- Anton Forsberg: 17-15-3 record, .918 save percentage, 95 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.