Saturday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the heavily favored Dallas Stars (40-26-4) and the New Jersey Devils (24-41-6) at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. The Stars are -240 on the moneyline to win at home against the Devils (+190) in the game, which starts at 2:00 PM ET.
Stars vs. Devils Predictions
Stars vs. Devils Betting Odds
Stars vs. Devils Betting Trends
- In the 43 times this season the Stars have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 27-16 in those games.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -240 or shorter, Dallas has put together a 2-2 record (winning 50.0% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Stars have a 70.6% chance to win.
- The Stars rank 21st in the league with 203 goals scored (2.9 per game).
- Defensively, the Stars are giving up 208 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 15th in NHL play.
- This season the Devils have 13 wins in the 51 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- New Jersey has gone 3-9 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of +190 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 215 goals (3.0 per game), the Devils have the NHL’s 18th-ranked offense.
- The Devils have conceded 264 total goals this season (3.7 per game), 29th in the NHL.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 26 goals and 43 assists
- Jason Robertson: 32 goals and 33 assists
- Roope Hintz: 30 goals and 28 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 25-12-1 record, .916 save percentage, 93 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 23 goals and 44 assists
- Jack Hughes: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Nico Hischier: 19 goals and 33 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.