Saturday’s NHL lineup features a likely tight outing between the Columbus Blue Jackets (33-33-6) and the Detroit Red Wings (28-34-9) at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan. The Blue Jackets are -118 on the moneyline to win against the Red Wings (-103) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Blue Jackets vs. Red Wings Predictions
Blue Jackets vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Blue Jackets vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- In the 13 times this season the Blue Jackets have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 11-2 in those games.
- Columbus is 10-2 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter (83.3% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Blue Jackets’ implied win probability is 54.1%.
- The Blue Jackets’ 226 total goals (3.1 per game) make them the 12th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Blue Jackets rank 31st in goals against, conceding 267 total goals (3.7 per game) in league play.
- The Red Wings have been made the underdog 54 times this season, and upset their opponent 15 times.
- Detroit has a record of 13-38 in games when oddsmakers list them -103 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 202 goals (2.8 per game), the Red Wings have the NHL’s 22nd-ranked offense.
- The Red Wings’ total of 270 goals allowed (3.8 per game) is 32nd in the NHL.
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Patrik Laine: 25 goals and 27 assists
- Jakub Voracek: five goals and 46 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 24 goals and 26 assists
- Elvis Merzlikins: 23-19-6 record, .904 save percentage, 157 goals given up
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 30 goals and 37 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 26 goals and 28 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 22 goals and 31 assists
- Alex Nedeljkovic: 18-21-8 record, .901 save percentage, 157 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.