Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Calgary Flames (43-19-9) and the Seattle Kraken (23-42-6) at Climate Pledge Arena sees the Flames as heavy road favorites (-250 moneyline odds to win) against the Kraken (+200). The game begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Kraken Predictions
Flames vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Flames vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Flames have been victorious in 35 of their 55 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (63.6%).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -250 or shorter, Calgary has compiled a 7-6 record (winning 53.8% of its games).
- The Flames’ implied moneyline win probability is 71.4% in this matchup.
- The Flames’ 247 total goals (3.5 per game) rank seventh in the league.
- The Flames have given up 176 total goals (just 2.5 per game), ranking second in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Kraken have been the underdog 56 times this season, and upset their opponent in 16, or 28.6%, of those games.
- Seattle is 2-7 when bookmakers have listed them as underdogs of +200 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Kraken have 183 goals this season (2.6 per game), 30th in the league.
- The Kraken concede 3.4 goals per game (245 in total), 24th in the NHL.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 34 goals and 65 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 34 goals and 55 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 38 goals and 35 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 33-14-8 record, .924 save percentage, 121 goals allowed
Kraken Team Leaders
- Yanni Gourde: 17 goals and 24 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 18 goals and 22 assists
- Jared McCann: 25 goals and 15 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 16-28-5 record, .891 save percentage, 146 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.