The Vancouver Canucks (32-28-10) are heavy road favorites (-199 moneyline odds to win) against the Arizona Coyotes (22-43-5, +166 moneyline odds). Thursday’s contest begins at 10:00 PM ET from Gila River Arena.
Canucks vs. Coyotes Predictions
Canucks vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Canucks vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Canucks have been victorious in 12 of their 23 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (52.2%).
- Vancouver is 2-2 (winning 50.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -199 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Canucks have a 66.6% chance to win.
- The Canucks’ 195 total goals (2.8 per game) rank 22nd in the NHL.
- The Canucks have allowed 199 total goals (2.8 per game), the ninth-fewest in league play.
- The Coyotes have secured an upset victory in 21, or 30.9%, of the 68 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Arizona has gone 14-35 when sportsbooks have made them underdogs of +166 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Coyotes’ 176 goals on the season (2.5 per game) rank them 32nd in the NHL.
- The Coyotes allow 3.6 goals per game (250 in total), 28th in the NHL.
Canucks vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- Vancouver and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s over/under of 6 goals 35 times this season.
- In Arizona’s 70 games this season, 37 have finished with more goals than Thursday’s over/under of 6.
- The Canucks score 2.79 goals per game, compared to the Coyotes’ average of 2.51, adding up to 0.7 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- The 6.4 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.4 more than the over/under for this contest.
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 29 goals and 53 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 48 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 22 goals and 27 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 28-20-6 record, .916 save percentage, 145 goals conceded
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 28 goals and 35 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 21 goals and 28 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 11 goals and 32 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 12-27-2 record, .905 save percentage, 133 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.