The Minnesota Wild (43-21-5) have -114 moneyline odds to win when they go on the road in a projected tight game against the St. Louis Blues (40-20-10), who have -106 odds, on Friday, April 8 at 8:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Blues Predictions
Wild vs. Blues Betting Odds
Wild vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Wild have been victorious in 33 of their 49 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (67.3%).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -114 or shorter, Minnesota has compiled a 32-14 record (winning 69.6% of its games).
- The Wild’s implied moneyline win probability is 53.3% in this contest.
- The Wild score the fifth-most goals in the NHL (249 total, 3.6 per game).
- The Wild rank 16th in goals against, allowing 211 total goals (3.1 per game) in league action.
- This season the Blues have 12 wins in the 25 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- St. Louis has gone 12-13 when bookmakers have made them underdogs of -106 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 252 goals (3.6 per game), the Blues have the NHL’s fourth-best offense.
- The Blues allow 2.9 goals per game (200 in total), the 10th-fewest in the NHL.
Wild vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 43 times this season.
- In St. Louis’ 70 games this season, 41 have finished with more goals than Friday’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams combine for 7.2 goals per game, 1.21 more than the total for this contest.
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.1 less than the total set for this contest.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 40 goals and 47 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 21 goals and 50 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 23 goals and 38 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 22-22-5 record, .910 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 23 goals and 40 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 25 goals and 36 assists
- Robert Thomas: 16 goals and 44 assists
- Ville Husso: 21-6-5 record, .924 save percentage, 78 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.