The Philadelphia 76ers (49-30) are underdogs (+2) in their attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (46-33) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, April 7, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena. The point total for the matchup is 215.5.
Raptors vs. 76ers Predictions
Raptors vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Raptors vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Toronto has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Toronto games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Raptors games averaged 219.5 total points, 4.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 3.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Philadelphia is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 9.0 more points (224.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 115.0, 5.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Raptors vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 45 times in 79 games with a set spread.
- The Raptors are 20-18 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, 39 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Raptors make 44.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points lower than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 45.7% from the field, it is 22-8 against the spread and 23-7 overall.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 37 times this year (37-41-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this year, the 76ers went 13-9-1 against the spread.
- This season, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 36 times.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.4% from the field, 0.3% higher than the 46.1% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia has compiled a 31-12-1 record against the spread and a 39-5 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.1% from the field.
Raptors vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 47 Toronto games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 215.5 points.
- This season, 43 games Philadelphia played finished with a combined score over 215.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 218.9 points per game, 3.4 points more than the over/under of 215.5 for this contest.
- The 213.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.6 fewer than the 215.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Raptors games is 216.0 points, 0.5 more than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates the average total points bet in 76ers’ games (217.3 points) and this game’s over/under (215.5 points).
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 22.5 PTS, 8.5 REB, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (74-for-209)
- Fred VanVleet: 20.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (242-for-642)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.1 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (56-for-186)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (198-for-525)
- Chris Boucher: 9.4 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (64-for-217)
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.4 PTS, 11.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (91-for-245)
- Tobias Harris: 17.5 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (98-for-267)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (126-for-294)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (153-for-380)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.1 BLK, 49.7 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (44-for-141)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.